- the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- the transfer of Personal Information outside of the United States;
- your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and
- the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- your name
- your phone number
- your e-mail address
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- if you contact us, to reply to your queries
- to analyze use of our Site
- as required for regulatory purposes
- to provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties
- for market research e.g. surveying our Site visitors’ needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc.
SMS Terms of Service for Recruiting
- When you opt into the service, we may send you SMS messages to notify you of any updates to your application status and to engage in discussion throughout your application process.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to unsubscribe. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to opt-in again, just reply START to the phone number you unsubscribed to and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Correction/Updating/Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at: email@example.com. You may also request the deletion or destruction of both your account and Personal Information by sending an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Concentric will take action on your request only where it is not inconsistent with our legal and regulatory obligations. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the Personal Information relating to you that we hold and the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. We will also give you a copy of the Personal Information we have retained.
We have implemented security measures to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel of Concentric have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
Retention of Personal Information
Last updated: June 2023